How's this for a stonking start to 2020?
Joe Ince, Head Brewer from Marble Brewery, will be over at Docks Beers to collab brew with us during the day on Friday 10th and will then be in the taproom for a meet the brewer / tap takeover in the evening. Boy have we got a panapoly of their banging beers for you (Feast your eyes below). Curry Jacks will be the streetfood vendor for Friday and Saturday so grab yourself one of their amazing feisty curries on a crispy jacket potato and settle in with a Marble pint or two for what promises to be a very special winter warmer.
Brewing up a storm since 1997, Marble Brewery is a brilliant microbrewery based in the heart of Manchester. They specialise in innovative cask, keg, can and bottled beer, as well as revitalising historic British styles.
Pouring from 5.30pm
• Uppe Hela Natten - Macchiato Porter - 5.1%
• Earl Grey - IPA with Earl Grey Tea - 6.8%
• Alf - Hazy IPA - 5.4%
• Lagonda - Classic Pale - 5.0%
• Cross Collar - West Coast Pale - 5.2%
• Decadence Ruby Port BA - Imperial Stout Ruby Port Barrel Aged - 10.5%
• Manchester Bitter - Bitter - 4.2%
• Pint - Session Pale Bitter - 3.9%
• Stout - Robust Stout - 5.7%
• Raspberry, Hibiscus and Peppermint Sour - Sour - 6.9%
Could not find route!
Docks Beers, The Church, King Edward Street, Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, DN31 3JD
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org