We wanted to keep you all updated on changes in our processes as Covid regulations relax from 19th July. Please read –
• We will no longer provide table service. We ask all customers to revert to making drinks orders at the bar (upstairs and downstairs).
• There will be no restrictions on group sizes – tables can be pushed together if needed.
• You will no longer need to be sat at a table, you can drink standing and move about the venue freely.
• Masks will no longer be needed by customers, although we will encourage our staff to continue wearing face coverings.
• We will keep hand sanitiser points for you to use, and we encourage you all to keep up with thorough and regular washing of hands.
• We will retain Track and Trace QR codes for customers to check in, but on a voluntary basis only.
• We will retain a ‘greeter’ at our door to explain all new processes and assist you on arrival.
• We will continue to ventilate the building with windows and doors open while the weather remains fine.
• We will remain a Cashless venue. Card payments only please.
We have turned OFF the booking system for the taproom, brewing area and outside tables. These areas will become walk-ins only.
Docks Academy (upstairs) will remain bookable, but walk-ins are welcome too on Friday and Saturday.
The 2 rows of tables closest to the stage in Docks Academy will be removed to create a new dance floor and additional standing area.
We will be reviewing all of these processes on a weekly basis.
We want to thank you all for your constant support and consideration for our team, who’ve worked so hard over a difficult year. We are excited to now be moving forward, but please rest assured we’ll always do our best to keep you safe within government guidelines.